Gunma's Official Website in English
【Volcanic Eruption Caution/Forecast 】
On April 22, 2018 at 7:00 hours, the Japanese Metrological Agency has announced the volcanic eruption warning level 2 in the area near the crater of Mt. Kusatsu-Shirane (near “Yugama”, the crater lake near the summit). Please be aware of large, flying volcanic debris caused by the eruption within a radius of approx. one kilometer of Yugama Crater Lake.
【Road Traffic Control 】
In line with the upgraded warning level, an 8.5-kilometer section of the National Road Route 292 will be closed to traffic between Sesshogawara Parking Lot (Kusatsu-machi) and Manza Sansaro (Manza three-forked road in Tsumagoi-mura) until further notice.
- Daily Life and Taxes(the Prefectural Administrative Affairs and Tax Office, Isesaki)
- Volunteer Medical Interpreters are available
- Please pay your 2016 automobile tax on or before May31, 2016.
- nature "Spotlight on Gunma"(external link)
- [Produce from Gunma] Declaration of Safety!
- Gunma Prefectural Police Headquarters(external link)
- World Heritage Division（external link）
- Introduction to Industrial Locations in Gunma
- Gunma Study Abroad Guide
- Gunma Prefectural Women's University(external link)
- Gunma Museum of Modern Art(external link)
- Gunma Museum of Art,Tatebayashi(external link)
- Gunma Museum of Natural History(external link)
- Gunma Astronomical Observatory(external link)