A Request from Gunma Prefecture to the citizens for the Prevention of the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus（英語）
To prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus, we request the citizens of Gunma prefecture to follow the guidelines below.
To the citizens of Gunma
１ Please stay home except for the following situations.
- hospital visits
- shopping for daily necessities
Please refrain from visiting the following places with higher risk of infection.
- Entertainment facilities including nightclubs, bars, Karaoke, live music clubs, etc. because infection clusters have been confirmed in some of those places and there is a possibility that more clusters will occur.
- Universities, facilities for after school instruction, etc. in consideration of the fact that elementary, junior high, and high schools are closed.
- Sport facilities, you can take a walk or do exercise on your own instead of using those facilities.
- Entertainment facilities with three Cs, such as mah-jongg parlors, pachinko parlors, and amusement arcades.
- Assembly and exhibition facilities including movie theaters, assembly halls, and libraries, in light of other events that have been voluntarily cancelled.
- Stores with three Cs (closed spaces, crowded places and close-contact settings), and shops providing services that are not necessary for life.
２ Please refrain from visiting the 7 prefectures (Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Osaka, Hyogo, and Fukuoka), which have been declared states of emergency
If you have relatives, acquaintances, or business partners in those 7 prefectures, please do not have them visit you in Gunma prefecture.