Latest Warnig Levels
Raising of warning level(15 August , 2020)
Effective Saturday, August 15, 2020, warning level will be 2 from 1.
【Warning level 2】 Request to the prefectural residents
*These prefectures all have ten confirmed cases per 100,000 citizens (national), five confirmed cases per 100,000 citizens (local, i.e. the Kanto region).
- Your continued cooperation with practicing the basic prevention measures, including avoiding places with the 3 C’s, social distancing, wearing a face mask, and washing hands is greatly appreciated.
- Use of the contact-confirming app designed by the national government called COCOA
【Warning Level 2】Request to businesses
Restrictions on organizing events
- Indoor events:Half or fewer of the capacity of the event venue
- For outdoor events, social distancing of approx. two meters among participants shall be kept.
- Your continued cooperation with practicing the basic infection prevention measures listed below is greatly appreciated.
- Not allowing anyone who has a fever on the premises
- Avoid the 3 C’s
- Preventing infection by respiratory droplets and infection by contacting the droplets on surfaces.